Here you can read an overview of seminars, trainings and courses Hendrie offers in the field of European Studies. Please do not hesitate to contact him for further information or requests.
- Christendom in Europa: a course for ‘De Vrije Academie’ about the diversity within Christianity in Europe, with an emphasis on cultural artefacts
- European Culture: a cultural history of Europe with a special focus on religion, languages and ethnicities in Europe. A minor (15 EC) developed with Johan Snel at the CHE Christian University of A.S.
- Religion in Europe: introduction course (BA level) about religion in God’s Contintent
- European history: introduction course at BA level
- Global Relations: worldwide developments seen from different perspectives (Huntington, Fukuyama and the revenge of Geography)